Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sing the light

so big since I first approached this is a concert hall, but also a charity concert. I remember that day, I sat on the bus, overheard Yang Fei 971 music channels broadcast the evening of June 12 had eight games in Shenzhen Charity Concert Hall (sing the light - and the valley's residents Xiaojuan ), the publicity was then infected host, the host said the story touched me, then come home at night the first thing on the Internet to find information about this concert is the first time to understand the and the inhabitants of the valley, So I had the reaction is, they should go and see, maybe I can do to a little modest, but I would like to use this limited power to help them, and I want to hear that the voice of nature Xiaojuan, so I Order a ticket, waiting for the arrival of June 12th.
finally came to Shenzhen Concert Hall tonight, with Zhao sister company of friends and more good (because before I told her this news, she did not much want to say to me to help her booking, are a real kind of big sister), to listen to a lot of people at the concert, the atmosphere good. Unfortunately, see other people taking pictures, we did not bring a camera, this is the biggest mistake tonight (think focus on the concert, also consoled himself), more than 200 blind tonight with us and listen to the singer voice, listening to their voices, listen to our voice. Sound is a color, eyes closed tonight we can listen, listen to their songs like nature, but also listen to the echoes of our hearts. We bathed in the light of the time when the country there are more than 600 million because of poor cataract patients did not receive timely treatment, lost the ability to watch the world and look forward to listening tonight we might exchange some blind light. Voice had to hide the color, as long as you have a sensitive heart. May be a small action, a small subsidy, a caring look, a warm word, a free and easy attitude, but there is contains sincere emotion. Maybe, every time we get to pay does not make the enjoyment of material, but a look, that ray of light, that a blessing, for us, have been met. Can give a blessing.
heard a lot of beautiful songs tonight, , to stay longer you sing, when you see so many enthusiastic audience, I think she will stay. Yes, finally she and her teammates were left to re-negotiate a little for everyone sang If. . . If. . .
After the concert will also do on-site sign, a lot of people out there They come out waiting in line to sign, due to time, we go, I think I will continue to be concerned about their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment